Interview with Konstantin Kisin from Triggernometry on Heterodoxy, Biases, and the Media
An interesting one today with an extended interview/discussion with Konstantin Kisin co-host of the Triggernometry YouTube channel and Podcast and author of An Immigrant's Love Letter to the West. Topics covered include potential biases in the mainstream and heterodox spheres, media coverage in the covid era, debate within the heterodox sphere, the dangers of focusing on interpersonal relationships, and whether the WEF is really using wokism to make everyone eat bugs and live in pods. It's fair to say that we do not see eye to eye on various issues but Konstantin puts in a spirited defence for his positions and there are various positions where a two-person consensus is achieved. Matt was physically present but he preferred to occupy the spiritual position of The Third for this conversation, given Chris' greater familiarity with Konstantin's output.
Prior to the interview, we have an extended, somewhat grievance-heavy, opening segment in which we discuss 1) the recent damages awarded in the 2nd Sandyhook court case against Alex Jones, 2) Russian apologetics and the heterodox sphere, and 3) Institutional Distrust and Conspiracy Spirals. Dare we say this is a thematically consistent episode? Maybe... in any case, there should be plenty for people to agree or disagree with, which is partly why our podcast exists.
So join us in this voyage into institutional and heterodox biases and slowly come to the dreaded conclusion that philosophers might be right about something... epistemics might actually matter.
- Bloomberg article on Alex Jone's almost $1 Billion damages
- JRE: #1848 - Francis Foster & Konstantin Kisin
- Triggernometry episode with Sam Harris on Trump, Religion, and Wokeness (Featuring Epoch Times ad read)
- Triggernometry episode with Harry Miller on excessive policing
- Konstantin's appearance on the Dark Horse Podcast
- New Republic article on the Heterodox figures touring for Orban's government
- Investigative Atlantic Article on the Epoch Times
- Twitter Thread by Konstantin on a recent speech by Putin
- Twitter Thread by Konstantin outlining why he thinks many have grown to distrut the media
- A Special Place in Hell: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen By Proxy