The Weinstein brothers have been busy bees over the past few weeks/months(!) and it left Matt and Chris with a conundrum. How do they cover them as part of an intro segment without it turning into a five hour podcast?
The solution was to make a two hour stand alone special episode purely dedicated to exploring the wonders (and shivering at the occasional horrors) as we try to map the terrain of Weinstein World. To help us navigate the alien geography and provide a 'relatively normal person' sanity check we have enlisted the help of the famed psychologist, David Pizarro, also known for co-hosting Very Bad Wizards (a small, upcoming ghost-hunting/philosophy podcast).
Together with David we decode ancient mysteries, like why does Eric always wear a jacket?, we solve deep existential puzzles, like whether vodka can cure all conflicts, and we ponder heretofore unimagined possibilities, like how successful an audiobook of Fifty Shades of Grey read by Sam Harris and Heather Heying would be.
So we hope you will join us on this exploration and remember our core message: *You do not have to promote anti-vaccine rhetoric & unproven miracle cures during a global pandemic*
- Very Bad Wizards(!): David's excellent podcast hosted with philosopher Tammler Sommers
- Very Bad Wizards Episode 191: All the Rage
- Rebel Wisdom interview with Eric Weinstein: Vaccines, Ivermectin & Dark Horse
- Rebel Wisdom: Better Skeptics for the Dark Horse
- Rebel Wisdom: Yuri Deigin Responds to Bret Weinstein on Vaccines, Ivermectin & Quillette
- Bret and Heather 92nd DarkHorse Podcast Livestream: The Blankest Slate
- Claire Berlinski & Yuri Deigin's Article on Quillette: Looking for COVID-19 ‘Miracle Drugs’? We Already Have Them. They’re Called Vaccines
- Article on Medium by David Fuller: On Vaccine Safety, Ivermectin and the Dark Horse Podcast: An Investigation